A community of faculty, staff, and labs working to tackle social problems
In this section
The goal of the Stanford Impact Labs’ affiliate network is to build a community that shares a common mission to tackle tough social problems using science to inform both policy and practice.
Affiliate Network Goals:
- Strengthen connections of individuals and teams involved in this work across the Stanford campus.
- Elevate and share the narrative of this community’s work through a common brand and platform.
- Provide affiliated labs with programming and resources relevant to their work, including resources offering guidance on administrative, legal, HR, and communications needs.
All members of our affiliate network share a belief in the power of research to fuel real-world impact. In particular, Stanford Impact Labs affiliates share a commitment to:
- Problem-focused research
- Working in partnership with leaders in the public, non-profit, or private sectors
- Focusing on impact (e.g. new policies, programs, practices, or products) beyond the production of knowledge alone.
We will regularly update affiliates on internal funding opportunities and Stanford Impact Labs-sponsored events. We may also invite affiliates to participate in our review processes.
Join Our Affiliate Network
All members of our affiliate network share a belief in the power of research to fuel real-world impact.Join Us