Affiliated Labs and Faculty Network
The goal of the Stanford Impact Labs’ affiliate network is to build a community that shares a common mission to tackle tough social problems using science to inform both policy and practice. We hope to:
- Strengthen connections of individuals and teams involved in this work across the Stanford campus.
- Elevate and share the narrative of this community’s work through a common brand and platform.
- Provide affiliated labs with programming and resources relevant to their work, including resources offering guidance on administrative, legal, HR, and communications needs.
We will regularly update affiliates on internal funding opportunities and Stanford Impact Labs-sponsored events. We may also invite affiliates to participate in our review processes. All members of our affiliate network share a belief in the power of research to fuel real-world impact. In particular, Stanford Impact Labs affiliates share a commitment to:
- Problem-focused research
- Working in partnership with leaders in the public, non-profit, or private sectors
- Focusing on impact (e.g. new policies, programs, practices, or products) beyond the production of knowledge alone
To join our affiliate network, please submit your information here.